At some point you may have to do an Academic Petition. Don't worry, you can record them here.

Petitions are needed when you need to substitute a USC course with another one... this may happen if you've changed the Agreement Year of your degree. See the school's bulletin for details.

Course Course Name Credits Grade Request Status Actions
STAT285 Elementary Statistics 3 S Waive Elementary Statistics In Progress

Copyright © 2010-2024 Quiet Events Software Development Company. All Rights Reserved.

Questions? Comments? Send a quick message here.


Are you sure?