Do you have too many email accounts? If checking email is stressing you, this post is for you.
I introduce to you Mozilla Thunderbird. Thunderbird is a desktop email client - quite possibly the best up till now. This is truly a time-saver.
Just a few of the benefits:
- Free! (I saved the best for first )
- Easy setup. Very easy.
- Check all your email, RSS feeds, news feeds, et cetera from one place. At the click of a button. Wow.
- Compose and send email without having to log in to your email account! Wow!
- Thunderbird stores all your passwords
- Periodically checks your email for you (default: every 10 minutes)
- Search all your mail - without having to sign in!
- Has a built-in Contact list - automatically builds as you send/receive emails
- Extensibility! Many plug-ins and add-ons available (see the next point)
- The (very awesome) Lightning plug-in - a built-in calendar for Thunderbird.
- Free! (...did I say that before?)
Here's a video that shows the ease of setup. Bear in mind that this is an old video, Thunderbird is in version 3 at the time of this post.
In fact, I'm going to give Thunderbird (a well-deserved) 5 stars: .
I don't get any commission from Mozilla... but at least you've found the perfect solution to your email woes.